Wowzers! I’ve reach 50+ followers! I’ve gotten so much from the teaching blog world lately and some of it needs to be laminated. I love my thermal laminator and so I thought why not give one away, a brand new one at that! The brand rhymes with “snotch” and seems to be a popular one to use! If you despise the limpy lamination at school, the thicker lamination pouches that go through this baby are totally worth it! If you already have one, keep one at home and at school!
Thermal laminator details:
Deadline for all entries is 11:59 pm EST on Monday, July 25, 2011.
The winner will be chosen by an online random number generator on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 so check back to see if you’ve won. The winner must notify me of her/his address within 48 hours of my posting the winner. If not, another winner will be randomly chosen and announced to contact me within 48 hours of my posting. Please keep this in mind when you enter. I don’t do this to be mean but to be fair and make sure this prize is received in a timely manner.
There are 7 ways to enter!! Leave one comment, below and on this page, for each:
1. Follow this blog (leave 1 comment)
2. Add my blog to your blog roll (leave 1 comment)
3. Add my button to your blog (leave 1 comment)
4. **Blog about this giveaway with a link back (leave 1 comment)
5. Follow the blog 1st Grade CCSS links (leave 1 comment)
6. Add your own link to 1st Grade CCSS links (leave 1 comment)
7. **Blog about 1st Grade CCSS links (leave 1 comment)
Note **these may be combined as one post