Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vistaprint linky party

Nancy over at The Apple Basket Teacher is have a Vistaprint linky party and since I just receive my first order from them I have to share! All first grade classrooms use the themes of monkeys and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom ABC.

 

 

I leave my school keys all over the school so this will help them have a more speedy return to me!

image


 

I PICK rack cards for my students when they choose books for their book boxes.

image

 

 

Instead of a ‘desk fairy’ I guess you could say I have a ‘desk monkey’! These are business cards.

image

 

 

Teacher’s desk pad

image

 

 

A ‘lawn’ sign to put in my classroom library for reminders.

image

 

 

Window decal for my room door

image

 

 

Return label stickers for the students doing ‘good’

image

 

 

I will write the students names on these and will put these on my magnetic board to keep track of groups.

image

 

 

We grade by 3,2, or 1 so I can just stamp these on as students and parents adapt to this grading

image

 

 

This is a banner that I totally lifted from someone else (if it’s yours please let me know so that I can give you credit). This is from the ebook Clip Chart System by Rick Morris here.

image

 

 

My plan for this coffee cup is to use it for student names on tongue depressors and I will choose students randomly to be called on during class.

image

 

So, there’s my Vistaprint haul!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I really love your 'I Pick' cards!
    Thanks, Nancy

    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete