Friday, July 13, 2012

I went to a live Whole Brain Teaching (WBT) conference!!!!

I never thought I would be going to a WBT conference to see it live in action with Chris Biffle (a.k.a. Coach B), but I surely did! This week at Walsh University in Ohio, there was a FREE 2-day conference and I was more than amazed! Wow, what a life-changing experience! If you want to engage your students in a very active way, whole brain teaching is for you! It was truly amazing to see a roomful of 400+ adults teaching each other with gestures and giving so much attention to the presenters…as we know teachers are the most challenging audiences to teach, right?

This past year, I did teach with WBT class-yes and the 5 classroom rules. I know so much more now, that I am so excited to get back to teaching with whole brain teaching! If you haven’t seen it you’ve gotta check it out! It’s all free!

image

1 comment:

  1. The conference sounds great!! I want to learn more about Whole Brain Teaching!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete