Monday, June 15, 2015

Bestseller Makeover! Making Tens

When I started on Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) I was new to being part of that community but not new to making some of my own curriculum content. I started my teaching career in gifted education and I had to revamp, redo or altogether create for enrichment. One item I made was a cut-sort-paste activity composing to make tens. It included number sentences and ten frames. I've been meaning to revamp it and now I have!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Making-10-to-Make-Adding-Easy-376022

I have created and included 12 more pages for a total of 14 pages! It's also updated with new images and fonts and b/w printables! It could be a math center or even a formative assessment for the Common Core math standard 1.OA.C.6! I can't wait to use this in my classroom this next school year and I think you might want to see it for yourself! It will be half off until Friday, and make sure to leave a comment on my TPT page to show some kindness. TIA! Check out the link above.

9 comments:

  1. Great job! Your product looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the bright colors and graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bigger graphic! Checking it out on TPT now! Thanks for the update! Wendy 1stgradefireworks 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your product looks great! I love the clip art :)

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! I'm pretty happy with it.

      Delete

  5. Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete