Friday, June 12, 2015

Flash Freebie and I Told A Lie!

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment. It seems as if I can tell a lie pretty well! If you guessed that number three was the lie, you were correct. And at this moment some of you are gasping at the fact that I did have over 4000 emails on my laptop, and I'm pretty ashamed to say that I even had that many, but I really did. I should've taken a picture for proof of the fact but I was embarrassed enough. I forgot, I didn't empty out the last of my delete bin...

...add in my junk emails and, well, there you have it. Ok, that felt like an intervention and it did motivate me to get through them. That's the positive spin I'm going with. Hehe!

As for smorgasbords I don't like them. I'd rather go someplace where I don't have to leave my table unless I need to because I love to be waited on! And yes, my love/hate for Wally World is a fact.

Since more than ten of you commented, here is the FLASH FREEBIE as promised! If you go to the top of this page and click on my Facebook button you will see the link for the one you see below and another FREEBIE! Two for one!  I would be happy if you'd also press the "Like" button if you haven't already. TIA!
Don't forget to check back here next week for the next installment of...

Also, if you check out Instagram #tbtfreebie on Thursdays through August you'll find oodles of free goodies!

Have an awesome weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment