Thursday, June 18, 2015

#tbtfreebie: "When Do We Go?" Clock Posters

When I went from middle school to first grade, I got questions that I'd never gotten before:


Will you tie my shoes? 
What's for lunch? 
What time is it?
That last question always Drove. Me. Up. The. Wall.

Well, I decided to make clock posters that had the times of lunches, recesses and when they go home so if those cuties ever asked time questions all I had to do was point to the board where I hung them. I even made sure to introduce them at the beginning of the year. Did all the questions go away? No, but they have decreased greatly since putting up these clock posters.

You will be able to cut and paste the clock hand on each clock for your specific times.



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/When-Do-We-Go-Clock-Posters-1912533

Go to Instagram and search for #tbtfreebie for more freebies! This is hosted by the lovely @PrimaryPolkaDots, so check her out and follow her along with me @1stgradeframeofmind. Or click on my Facebook button above to search #tbtfreebie there!



No comments:

Post a Comment