Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tell All Tuesday: 2 Truths and a Lie and a Chance for a Flash Freebie!



 

 I'm linking up with Diana from My Day in K and Jaime from Teach.Talk.Inspire. For their summer addition of Tell All Tuesday. Come back every week this summer to see other fun "tell-alls" from me as well as other aspiring teacher bloggers!

http://teachtalkinspire.blogspot.com/

 This week, is sponsored by my "Two Truths and a Lie"! If I can get at least 10 comments on this post in three days, I will post a flash freebie for all to take advantage...the more the comments the bigger the freebie!

1.I have a love/hate relationship with Wal-mart. How come everything I want there isn't always in stock! Those stores are freakin' huge too! Sometimes I don't want to walk a mile to pick up a gallon of milk.

2. I have over 4000 unread emails in my mailbox on my laptop! Let's just say since I started getting my email on my phone I've not figured out how to juggle my laptop game. Any suggestions will be considered!

3. I love smorgasboard restaurants! Who doesn't like choice? It's nice because you don't have to fight with anyone about where to go eat because they have it all.


Alrighty! So, who knows me well enough to figure out my lie? I will post my answer later this week. Also, if you'd like to share your two truths and a lie on your blog link up by clicking the pictures above.







16 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I think 1 and 3 are true and 2 is a lie :)

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking #2 is a lie. Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricky!! I'm going to have to guess #3 as the fib! This link up has been so much fun! Your blog design is so cute! Glad I got to 'meet' you through the link up!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think #2 because with our hectic schedule, I can see how too many emails can be overwhelming. It was great to know a little about you! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! my guess is 2! It is hard to keep up with emails but that's my guess :)

    Magically in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am going to guess #1 b/c Walmart is just plain ole' awful.
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going with #2 is the lie. If that is true lord help you. Seeing that number would totally put me over the edge, lol.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to say #2 is the fib! At least I am hoping as I read it and start to twitch! ;) Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think #2 although it is believable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I am guessing #2 is the lie. Can't wait to hear!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete