Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tell All Tuesday: Summer Snapshot


For this #tellalltuesday (a little late), I have a snapshot from last summer. This is a young camel from the Columbus Zoo in Ohio last year.



The Columbus Zoo is one of the best zoos around so if you can go, do it! You won't regret it. I took this picture and sent it to my brother because when he was little, his favorite stuffed animal was a camel he named Humphrey; he actually still has that stuffed camel! Anyway, he loved the pic!

So, that's all I have for this Tell All Tuesday. Check back every Thursday this summer for #tbtfreebie on Instagram and/or Facebook, for my freebie as well as others who post one! Click my Facebook button above!


4 comments:

  1. My hubby and I love checking out new zoos so I will have to keep this one in mind. We went to St. Louis for our one year anniversary and went to the St. Louis Zoo. It was a great zoo. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been to St. Louis once. I'd love to see the zoo there!

      Delete
  2. Love visiting the zoo! How funny your brother named his camel Humphrey, even before the whole "Hump" day craze. He was ahead of his time. Have a great summer!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete