Friday, July 24, 2015

"Goldilocks and the Three Bears" new and on sale 25% off and BONUS Periscope I made today!

My new products with "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" teaching critical verbs and nouns to primary students is on sale now until this Sunday (next 2 days) at 25% off! I already started printing them off for my firsties this coming school year. I can't wait to hear my littles use these big words in their speaking and writing this year. They are going to be so smart when taking any future standardized tests in the future PLUS they'll knock off any adult's socks when they hear them using words like "distinguish" and "classify & categorize"! Can't wait!





Click on the pic of each below to see them and download the very generous PREVIEW SAMPLES!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tier-2-Oral-Vocabulary-Goldilocks-and-the-Three-Bears-1st-Grade-1869397

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tier-2-Oral-Vocabulary-Goldilocks-and-the-Three-Bears-Kindergarten-1869436 

Are you following me on Periscope? The one I posted here is gone...all Periscopes are only available for 24 hrs. Don't miss my next one and follow me @meesabelle on Periscope!

No comments:

Post a Comment