Friday, July 10, 2015

WBT's New Book - 122 Amazing Games Chapter 4

http://droppinknowledge2.blogspot.com/2015/07/wbt-122-amazing-games-chapter-4.html

Heidi at DroppinKnowledge2 is hosting Chapter 4 this week! Check out her take on this week's chapter by clicking the image above.

As for me, I love how Coach B has included so many variations of Class-Yes, Mirror-Words and Teach-Ok. I know that class will be more interesting this year with all these variations to flip to in this book! My favorite is Wiggly-Woggly, Teach! So funny!

Remember to check out the discussion on our Facebook group. To get there quickly, click on the button in the bar at the top of this page. Discuss, ask, share whatever for this chapter! Show pictures if you've got 'em! We wanna see it all!

I'll be back to host the next chapter next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment