Monday, February 1, 2016

Currently February



I'm linking up with Oh Boy...It's Farley for what is going on currently with me, Melissa! 

If you are not in Periscope watching the teachers part of the @iteachtvnetwork, you are missing out! No worries, you can download the app on a smartphone, and maybe even a tablet, and start watching today! I've learned so much from these teachers and it feels like fun PD!

I love how my first grade team is in sync with one another. I feel very fortunate to be part of such a wonderfully collaborative team.

So, it is winter in Ohio but I don't know if Ohio is paying attention. There are many warmer days and that's amazing but I do miss seeing the white, fluffy snow falling. Will we only see mud this winter? Hmmm....

I would totally do the 101st day of school celebration all over again! It was our first year and it was so much fun! We centered it around The 101 Dalmatians and the students had a blast. What a fun day!

My weekends haven't been as productive as I'd like them to be. There is so much I want to do but it feels as if 2 days in a weekend isn't enough for me right now. Anyone else ever feel that way too?

And last but not least, I'm swooning over all the teachers connecting with other teachers on social media: Periscope, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! Those are my jam! Are any of you on any of these social media outlets? If so, let me know below in the comments and I'll come and check it out! If you're interested, find me here...



Happy February!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of celebrating the 101 day of school..sounds like a lot of fun...I'm planning our 100th day around the corner--can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched a news special on our news about how our climate is changing. Virginia just had its first big snow, and it may be our only for this year. Hope you get some snow soon. Our 60 degree days have almost melted all of ours!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some snow. We had a short snow day because it really didn't stick.

    ReplyDelete